Frequently Asked Questions
You're just one click away from checking out all the latest designer labels and top name brands in a store near you. What are you waiting for? Click here to view store addresses.
Unfortunately not. Thousands of fabulous new items arrive in store every day. Not only does this mean oodles of choice for you, but it also means that no two stores can offer the same goodies at the same time. For this reason, we are unable to offer you a tracking service. But we can offer great savings on famous labels every time you visit.
Keep your eyes peeled and get ready to act fast. If you see something you fancy, pop it in your basket pronto. As all savvy shoppers know, the more you visit TK Maxx the more fantastic big label bargains you are bound to find. Click here for our shopping secrets.
If you have bought something in store and you find you don't fall in love with it then you have 14 days to return it for a refund and a further 14 days for an exchange or gift card.
- Make sure the item is in the same condition as when you bought it
- Take your receipt - or a gift receipt. We can't do anything without it.
- If you want a refund and you paid by card, take the card you used to buy it as we can refund to that card only.
- A gift receipt entitles you to an exchange or a gift card to the value of the item. For a refund we need the original purchase receipt, and if appropriate the original card used to purchase the item.
- For hygiene and safety reasons we do not refund or exchange on cosmetics or hosiery if the pack has been opened, any earrings, or underwear and swimwear. We may make exceptions if the garment has a protective strip or we believe you have tried it on over your own clothing. Bras bought as separates can be returned.
Sometimes we have to refuse a refund or exchange usually because the item is outside the return period or is not in its original condition. Make sure you follow all the above to avoid any embarrassment.
You had better believe it! Our huge purchasing power and strong relationships with famous designers and classic labels throughout the world mean we get great deals. The price may be amazing but the products are most definitely pukka! We offer a no frills shopping experience which means that the fantastic savings we make are passed on to you.
TK Maxx prides itself on selling designer labels and famous name brands. This means that you enjoy department store quality that you won't get in a discount store, but with great savings of up to 60%.
Department stores offer huge collections of famous labels and big brand names, but they often come with designer price tags. At TK Maxx we treat you to big designer names for up to 60% less.
We are unable to answer any individual requests for information for example for student projects, but you can find a whole host of information on our website by clicking on the link at the bottom of the home page to The TJX Companies or the How do we do it page which you will find under About Us.