- Return your purchase in store within 28 days with a receipt as proof of purchase for an exchange or refund.
- Merchandise must be unused and in its original condition including packaging and labelling.
- Pierced jewellery and gift cards are excluded from our returns policy. (Gift cards purchased online are subject to separate terms and conditions- see the gift card page for details)
- If you paid by credit or debit card, any refund must go to the card you used to purchase.
- If you paid by gift card, the refund will go on to another gift card.
- Gift receipts can be used to return an item for exchange or gift card but not a refund.
- TK Maxx items should be returned to TK Maxx stores in the country of original purchase only and cannot be returned to a Homesense store.
If you need to further discuss your return, please contact us at email@example.com
This does not affect your statutory rights.